Plot 31 – Fairfield Meadows
Sitting room: 6.08m x 3.67m (19'9" x 12'0")
Kitchen/ dining: 6.58m narrowing to 3.61m x 5.24m narrowing to 3.11m (19'" narrowing to 11'8" x 17'2" narrowing to 10'2")
Dressing Area: 2.53m x 2.00m (8'3" x 6'5")
Bedroom 3: 3.79m max x 3.14m (12'4" x 10'3")
Bedroom 4: 2.17m x 3.47m (7'1" x 11'3")
• Choice of Paula Rosa Hamilton Range – flat fronted handle free contemporary doors in a range of gloss and wood effect finish.
• 11⁄2 Bowl Carron sink with drainer to side and mixer Franke tap.
• Silestone worktops with matching upstand.
• Ceiling extractor hood.
• Bosch 60cm integrated microwave.
• Bosch 60cm single oven.
• Bosch 80cm ceramic hob.
• Bosch 60cm integrated dishwasher.
• Bosch integrated tall fridge.
• Bosch integrated tall freezer.
• Bosch integrated washing/ dryer.
• Caple 30cm wine cabinet.
• WC – Roca low level WC with wall mounted wash hand basin.
• Ensuite – Low profile shower tray with Vado multi-function slide rail shower. Low level WC with soft close seat and Roca wash hand basin. Electric chrome heated towel rail.
• Family Bathroom – White Roca suite, contemporary style Vado taps, concealed thermostatic shower valve and multi-function slide rail shower. Merlyn shower screen, illuminated white bath panel and inset storage box located under the wash hand basin. Low level WC with soft close seat, fitted mirror and chrome heated towel rail.
All walls and ceiling painted in Crown matt white. Skirting board, architrave and 6 panelled moulded smooth internal doors painted in Crown acrylic satin wood white with polished chrome lever handles and hinges.
Space Pro slide wardrobes to bedroom 2 with shelf and hanging rail.
• Dual zone gas central heating with Ideal Logic System S wall mounted boiler, with white wall hung thermostatically controlled radiators. Electric chrome heated towel rails to bathroom and ensuites.
• Nest controller for smart phone operation.
• Intruder alarm.
• White inset LED spotlights to; entrance hall, WC, kitchen, landings, bathroom, and ensuites.
• Power and lighting to garage (if applicable).
• Outside lights to front and rear of the property.
• Outside power point.
• Euro plate multi-function outlet to sitting room and bedroom 1.
• Mains wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Pre-wired for Sky Q.
• Pre-wired for BT Home Hub.
• Digital TV Aerial in loft.
• TV points to living room, kitchen, and all bedrooms/study.
• BT points to sitting room, kitchen, bedroom 1 and small bedroom / study.
• Sockets with USB charging points to bedroom 1 and 2.
• Loft light.
• Shaver point to both ensuites bedroom 1 and 2.
• Low energy pendant lighting to sitting room and bedrooms.
• Large format 600mm x 600mm Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to entrance hall, WC & kitchen.
• Cloakroom - choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiles full height behind WC; glass splashback to basin.
• Bathroom – choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiles full height around bath, WC and wash hand basin.
• Ensuite – choice of Porcelanosa ceramic tiles, full height to shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin.
• Choice of Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles to entrance hall, WC and kitchen.
• Choice of Regency Elegance Supreme collection carpets to sitting room, stairs, landings and bedrooms.
• Choice of Karndean wood effect vinyl flooring to family bathroom and ensuite.
• Landscaped front gardens and rear gardens laid to lawn with patio area and enclosed by close boarded fencing. Garden gate.
• Outside tap, power point and lighting beside external doors.
Fairfield Meadows, near Stotfold
Surrounded by open countryside and yet ideally suited to easy commuting, Fairfield Meadows is a wonderful place to make your new home.
Set in 100s of acres of stunning parkland, the village of Fairfield was established in the early 2000s within the grounds of the old Fairfield Hospital which closed in 1999.
Amenities in the village include a community centre, Fairfield Bowls Club, Fairfield Park Lower School, a nursery school, a cricket club, a Bannatyne’s health club, The Orchard restaurant, children’s play areas, a hair salon, a charity shop, and a small Tesco Express. Further facilities can be found at nearby Stotfold. The small town offers a supermarket, a range of schools, and pubs & restaurants offering a range of cuisines.
Head to the Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve for a relaxing stroll, or visit Standalone Farm, which is great for the kids. Just 10 minutes away is Letchworth, the world’s first Garden City. Here you will find a wealth of amenities, shopping, bars, restaurants, and a Broadway cinema.
Fairfield Meadows is situated about 2 miles away from Arlesey Train Station, where you can travel to London St Pancras in just 40 minutes. By car join the A1 in just a few minutes for excellent commuter links, offering easy access to Biggleswade and Bedford to the North, and Stevenage to the South and onwards towards London.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Campbell Buchanan George makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information and this property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Buchanan George.