Hatfield House – Plot 16 – Fairfield Meadows
- PLOTS 16 17 18 & 20 are nominated units and are offered for sale to a qualifying purchaser (first time buyer between 23 and 40 years old) with a 20% discount against market value (with a price cap of £250,000).
- Should a purchaser wish to sell that unit that has been purchased with a discount within five years from the date of original purchase then there will be a clawback of the discount that was originally given.
- The clawback will reduce on a straight-line basis over time in 1-year increments ie if they sell after 1 year we will expect 80% of the discount value to repaid on sale; after 2 years 60%; after 3 years 40%, after 4 years 20% and after 5 years there is no repayment due.
- The clawback will be protected by a restriction on title.
- The clawback only bites on the first purchaser.
Ground Floor Apartment (784 sq ft)
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner: 3.11m x 6.34m (10'2" x 20'9")
Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 2.90m (13'3 x 9'6")
Bedroom 2: 3.45m x 3.79m (11'3 x 12'5")
• Choice from the Paula Rosa flat fronted handle free range in a matt or wood effect finish.
• Carron sink with drainer to side and Franke mixer tap.
• 22mm square edged laminate work top with upstand and colour glass splashback to hob.
• Bosch 60cm ceramic hob.
• Bosch 60cm single oven.
• Bosch washer/dryer – plot specific.
• Bosch integrated dishwasher.
• Elica 60cm telescopic extractor hood.
• 80/20 integrated fridge/freezer.
• Bathroom - White Roca Gap bathroom suite with a low-level toilet including a soft close seat and electric chrome heated towel rail. Merlyn chrome bath screen over a Renaissance double ended bath with a concealed Vado shower valve and multi-function slide rail shower. The hand basin has a contemporary style Vado Nuri Mono basin mixer tap.
• Ensuite – Low profile shower tray with Merlyn sliding door and Vado multi-function shower. Roca Gap low level toilet with soft close seat and hand basin with contemporary style Vado Nuri Mono basin mixer tap. Electric chrome heated towel rail.
All walls and ceilings painted in Crown matt white. Skirting, architrave and 6 panelled moulded smooth internal doors are painted in Crown acrylic satin wood white, with polished chrome lever handles.
• Ideal combination boiler, Stelrad white radiators and chrome towel radiators to bathrooms.
• Nest controller for smart phone operation.
• White inset LED spotlights to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
• Euro Plate multi-function outlet to sitting room and principal bedroom.
• Mains wired smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Wired for digital TV aerial.
• Pre-wired for BT Home Hub.
• TV points to living room and bedrooms.
• BT points to living room and bedrooms.
• Sockets with USB charging points to principal bedroom and kitchen.
• Shaver point.
• Low energy pendant lighting to living room and bedrooms.
• Bathroom - A choice of ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles. Full height around bath, and lower level behind the WC and wash hand basin.
• Ensuite – A choice of ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles, full height to shower cubical and lower level behind the WC and wash hand basin.
• Choice of carpet to entrance hall, living area and bedrooms.
• Choice of Carina luxury vinyl flooring to kitchen area, bathroom and ensuite.
• Communal bin and cycle stores.
• Allocated parking for 1 car per apartment with visitor spaces nearby.
• Entrance via communal hall and stairs with anthracite matting to stairs and landings.
• Entry system.
• Post boxes.
THE APARTMENTS ARE LEASEHOLD ON A 250 YEAR LEASE. SERVICE & MGT CHARGES APPLY AS LISTED
ABOVE. IN ADDITION, THE ESTATE SERVICE CHARGE IS £311.87 PER PLOT PER ANNUM.
• PLOTS 16 17 18 & 20 are nominated units and are offered for sale to a qualifying purchaser (first time buyer between 23 and 40 years old) with a 20% discount against market value (with a price cap of £250,000).
• Should a purchaser wish to sell that unit that has been purchased with a discount within five years from the date of original purchase then there will be a clawback of the discount that was originally given.
• The clawback will reduce on a straight-line basis over time in 1-year increments ie if they sell after 1 year we will expect 80% of the discount value to repaid on sale; after 2 years 60%; after 3 years 40%, after 4 years 20% and after 5 years there is no repayment due.
• The clawback will be protected by a restriction on title.
• The clawback only bites on the first purchaser.
Fairfield Meadows, near Stotfold
Surrounded by open countryside and yet ideally suited to easy commuting, Fairfield Meadows is a wonderful place to make your new home.
Set in 100s of acres of stunning parkland, the village of Fairfield was established in the early 2000s within the grounds of the old Fairfield Hospital which closed in 1999.
Amenities in the village include a community centre, Fairfield Bowls Club, Fairfield Park Lower School, a nursery school, a cricket club, a Bannatyne’s health club, The Orchard restaurant, children’s play areas, a hair salon, a charity shop, and a small Tesco Express. Further facilities can be found at nearby Stotfold. The small town offers a supermarket, a range of schools, and pubs & restaurants offering a range of cuisines.
Head to the Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve for a relaxing stroll, or visit Standalone Farm, which is great for the kids. Just 10 minutes away is Letchworth, the world’s first Garden City. Here you will find a wealth of amenities, shopping, bars, restaurants, and a Broadway cinema.
Fairfield Meadows is situated about 2 miles away from Arlesey Train Station, where you can travel to London St Pancras in just 40 minutes. By car join the A1 in just a few minutes for excellent commuter links, offering easy access to Biggleswade and Bedford to the North, and Stevenage to the South and onwards towards London.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Campbell Buchanan George makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information and this property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Buchanan George.