Hatfield House – Plot 15 – Fairfield Meadows
First Floor Apartment (919 sq ft)
Kitchen / Lounge / Diner: 3.45m x 6.34m (11'4" x 20'9")
Bedroom 1: 2.98m x 4.03m (9'9 x 13'2")
Bedroom 2: 2.96m x 3.79m (11'3 x 12'5")
• Choice from the Paula Rosa Hamilton Range – flat fronted handle free contemporary doors in a range of gloss and wood effect finishes.
• Carron sink with drainer to side and Franke mixer tap.
• Silestone worktops with upstand.
• Bosch 60cm ceramic hob.
• Bosch 60cm single oven.
• Bosch washer/dryer – plot specific.
• Bosch integrated dishwasher.
• Elica 60cm telescopic extractor hood.
• 80/20 integrated fridge/freezer.
• Bathroom - White Roca Gap bathroom suite with a low-level toilet including a soft close seat and electric chrome heated towel rail. Merlyn chrome bath screen over a Renaissance double ended bath with a concealed Vado shower valve and multi-function slide rail shower. The hand basin has a contemporary style Vado Nuri Mono basin mixer tap.
• Ensuite – Low profile shower tray with Merlyn sliding door and Vado multi-function shower. Roca Gap low level toilet with soft close seat and hand basin with contemporary style Vado Nuri Mono basin mixer tap. Electric chrome heated towel rail.
All walls and ceilings painted in Crown matt white. Skirting, architrave and 6 panelled moulded smooth internal doors are painted in Crown acrylic satin wood white, with polished chrome lever handles.
Space Pro slide wardrobes to principal bedroom with shelf and hanging rail.
• Ideal combination boiler, Stelrad white radiators and chrome towel radiators to bathrooms.
• Nest controller for smart phone operation.
• White inset LED spotlights to entrance hall, kitchen, bathroom and ensuite.
• Euro Plate multi-function outlet to sitting room and principal bedroom.
• Mains wired smoke alarms and carbon monoxide detectors.
• Wired for digital TV aerial.
• Pre-wired for BT Home Hub.
• TV points to living room and bedrooms.
• BT points to living room and bedrooms.
• Sockets with USB charging points to principal bedroom and kitchen.
• Shaver point.
• Low energy pendant lighting to living room and bedrooms.
• Bathroom - A choice of ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles. Full height around bath, and lower level behind the WC and wash hand basin.
• Ensuite – A choice of ceramic Porcelanosa wall tiles, full height to shower cubical and lower level behind the WC and wash hand basin.
• Choice of carpet to the entrance hall and bedrooms.
• Choice of Karndean Knight Tile to open plan kitchen, living and dining space.
• Choice of vinyl to bathroom and ensuite.
• Communal bin and cycle stores.
• Allocated parking for 1 car per apartment with visitor spaces nearby.
• Entrance via communal hall and stairs with anthracite matting to stairs and landings.
• Entry system.
• Post boxes.
Fairfield Meadows, near Stotfold
Surrounded by open countryside and yet ideally suited to easy commuting, Fairfield Meadows is a wonderful place to make your new home.
Set in 100s of acres of stunning parkland, the village of Fairfield was established in the early 2000s within the grounds of the old Fairfield Hospital which closed in 1999.
Amenities in the village include a community centre, Fairfield Bowls Club, Fairfield Park Lower School, a nursery school, a cricket club, a Bannatyne’s health club, The Orchard restaurant, children’s play areas, a hair salon, a charity shop, and a small Tesco Express. Further facilities can be found at nearby Stotfold. The small town offers a supermarket, a range of schools, and pubs & restaurants offering a range of cuisines.
Head to the Stotfold Watermill & Nature Reserve for a relaxing stroll, or visit Standalone Farm, which is great for the kids. Just 10 minutes away is Letchworth, the world’s first Garden City. Here you will find a wealth of amenities, shopping, bars, restaurants, and a Broadway cinema.
Fairfield Meadows is situated about 2 miles away from Arlesey Train Station, where you can travel to London St Pancras in just 40 minutes. By car join the A1 in just a few minutes for excellent commuter links, offering easy access to Biggleswade and Bedford to the North, and Stevenage to the South and onwards towards London.
The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Campbell Buchanan George makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information and this property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Campbell Buchanan George.