The excellence that we apply to the design and build is also reflected in our Customer Care program….
Campbell Buchanan George believes that it should provide its customers with two things: an outstanding new home and the service which supports the high standards of design and build for which it has built a solid and trusted reputation. To this end, the company communicates with its customers regularly and comprehensively throughout the purchasing process and afterwards.
Customer Care procedure
- Pre-demonstration and quality control checks are undertaken by the construction team
- Approximately one or two weeks before your completion date, you will be invited to a walk- through/familiarisation meeting at your home. Together with a representative from the Sales Team and the Site Manager, you will be guided through your new home and shown how the home works. We will also explain what you should expect from Campbell Buchanan George going forward. Any snagging issues or works identified at this meeting Campbell Buchanan George will endeavour to fix before legal completion
- On the day of legal completion you will be met at the home by a representative from Campbell Buchanan George. Your home will have been sparkle cleaned, your keys will be tagged and listed and the meter readings completed. You will be provided with a handover pack containing all the information regarding your new home, together with any certificates, warranty details and manuals
- You will also be left with a pre-printed 14 day snagging sheet, which will enable you to list clearly any snagging issues during the first two weeks of occupation. This sheet will be collected by the Site Manager and any action taken within 1 month of occupation
- After this initial period any faulty workmanship or snagging issues will be dealt with by our Customer Care Team at Head Office Tel: 01480 592156 or via email at email@example.com you will have the remainder of the 2 year warranty directly with Campbell Buchanan George
- On the 2 year Anniversary of your legal completion your Campbell Buchanan George warranty expires and you will continue to benefit from the remainder of the warranty provider in place in years 3-10